I am very grateful to these outstanding outlets for giving me an opportunity to educate others.
- Oppose Assisted Suicide Laws ~ Catholic Free Press, 2021 December 31.
- Assisted Suicide is Threatening and Unnecessary ~ Telegram and Gazette [As I See It], 2019 August 23,
- Infanticide ~ Catholic Free Press, 2019 June 7
- Planning Your Death? ~ Catholic Free Press, 2019 April 26.
- We Cannot Allow Patients to Kill Themselves ~ Catholic Free Press, 2019 February 1.
- Clergy-Laity Collaboration ~ Catholic Free Press, 2018 June 22
- A Tale of Two Dignities ~ January 26, 2018 edition of the Catholic Free Press
- Gethsemane, Suffering, and Advance Directives ~ October 28, 2016 edition of the Catholic Free Press
- Dr. Lejeune, Abortion, and End-of-life Care ~ September 16, 2016 edition of the Catholic Free Press
- Don’t Sign Your Life Away with MOLST ~ May 27, 2016 edition of the Catholic Free Press
- Divine Mercy Conference ~ Coverage of the 12th Annual Divine Mercy Medicine, Bioethics, and Spirituality Conference ~ May 13, 2016 edition of the Catholic Free Press
- Opposing H 1991 ~ Excerpt from testimony given at the public hearing for legislation to legalize physician-assisted suicide in Massachusetts as part of an article featuring all those from the Diocese of Worcester who testified. Published in the October 30, 2015 edition of the Catholic Free Press
- All Human Life Has Dignity ~ October 16, 2015 edition of the Catholic Free Press
- Having a Health Care Proxy Should Be Your Only Advance Directive ~ September 15, 2015 edition of the The Catholic Free Press
- Abstinence Education and Sexually Transmitted Diseases ~ June 5, 2015 edition of The Catholic Free Press
Part 1 – Eugenics and Assisted Suicide
Part 2 – Eugenics and Assisted Suicide